Recently Lifewithcassandra was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster award. I felt really glad and I’ve been working on this chance to say thank you. So thanks Cassandra!
Answering the questions that came with the nomination was fun to do though it was tough for me to think up questions I’d like to ask.
In the end it was really exciting discovering new blogs I thought would make great nominations.
The Liebster award nomination comes with a set of rules which encourage participation as well as the opportunity to make new blogging friends. So here goes:
– Thank and link the person who nominated you– Answer the questions given by the nominator
– Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
– Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer – Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
This looks like fun! Now to the questions LifewithCassandra provided:
1. How long have you been a blogger and why did you start?
My blogging journey began 3 years ago when I needed to kickstart my writing again. And then I recently got into Kdramas and now finally wanted to start a blog about that.
2. Who is your favorite TV character?
Has to be Cookie from Empire. She’s fierce. And comes across really authentic.
3. On a Friday night, what are you up to?
You really need to ask a Kdrama fan that? **big grin** Mostly be all set to weekend-marathon my latest fave drama series. But sometimes I like to socialize…by visiting online kdrama forums **an even bigger grin**
4. You get to invite a book character to dinner, who do you take?
My girl Jane Eyre. Reading Jane Eyre basically changed my mindset back in school. She’s just a boss how she gets through life and I need to meet someone inspiring like that. Even if it possibly involves time travel…
5. If you were in Hogwarts, what house would you belong to?
Slytherin. No question. Because misfits are more fun possibly?
6. You are a demigod (Percy Jackson series) – who would you hope to be your parent?
Since I’m a water sign I’ll just go with Poseidon.
7. Most played song on your playlist?
Alicia Keyes – “One Thing”
8. What country are you from?
Imma Naija gurrl babayyyy. OK I’m from Nigeria.
9. Your best TV programmes (name as much as you want)
Empire, Vikings, Marvel’s Agent Carter, The Last Man on Earth, Better Call Saul (recently got into watching American shows again).
10. Favorite superhero?
Comic book version of Spiderman. That sense of humor just slays me.
11. If money and time were no object what would you be doing right now?
Lounging in my hammock on my overwater hut in Fiji, surrounded by untouched pearl island beaches. Oh and the mountain backdrop cos I like me some scenery while watching endless kdramas. The following awesome bloggers get the thumbs up for the Liebster Award:
Now to my questions for the Awesome Eleven (bloggers)…
- If those closest to you could describe you in one word, what do you think the word would be?
- Apart from yours which other culture(s) do you find most fascinating and how have you tried to incorporate them in your everyday life be it the food, language, arts etc?
- Would you say you’re more into books or TV/movies? In other words when you relax is it with a good book or a good movie/drama?
- If you were made to have the same meal every day for say…a month, which food/dish would you pick?
- What was the first thing you’d do/say if an alien suddenly showed up next to you right now?
- From your personal experience as a blogger, what single tip would you give someone intending to start a blog for the first time?
- What is the most recent movie/book/show that you have seen/read that you would recommend highly to others?
- Can you give a personal view of how to define true beauty in a person? (Male and female)
- A friend can be anyone, even your sister or someone you know online that you have never met. What’s the nicest (recent) thing a friend ever did to you or for you?
- Are most of my questions too personal or just plain missing any point? (You can be brutally honest 😀 Ok no don’t answer that if you can’t be nice)
- If you found out you could change ONE thing about yourself, what would it be?