When it’s Liebster Award time, you know it’s about answering fun questions and finding equally fun new blogs! So where all the cool blogs at?
You can tell I’m hyped up about my all-new Liebster!
First off big love to Kay from Kdramakisses – love the name of the blog and wish I’d thought of that! She gave me this awesome nomination and I wasted no time in getting all geared for this response post.
-Starting with the rules:
1. Thank and link back your nominator.
2. Answer 11 questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them via social media/blogs
-Kay’s 11 Questions and my replies:
1) What is your favorite drama?
All-time fave…Empress Ki judging from the number of times I’ve re-watched it…
2) Why do you enjoy blogging?
Because it’s a great outlet to relieve stress, have fun with dramas and just be me.
3) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Favorite Actor male – Lee Joon Gi. Fave Actress – Ha Ji Won.
4) What was you first drama?
Arang and the Magistrate. (bless you Joon Gi, this all started because of you…lolz)
5) What drama would you recommend to somebody who has never seem an Asian drama?
Master’s Sun. I like the whole supernatural concept and how you can meet a lot of different k-drama actors, due to the many cameos.
6) Do you have any goals for your blog?
To provide more of what people want to see and not make it just all about what I like.
7) Where would you most like to travel?
K.O.R.E.A. And try all the soju, visit all the saunas and sing in all of the karaoke bars I can.
8) Who is your favorite character from a drama?
9) What do you enjoy doing for fun?
Fun = watching good k-dramas. Or writing.
10) What country are you from?
11) What is your dream job?
The job J.K.Rowling has. Wouldn’t mind her paycheck either.
My 11 Questions:
(be warned, I have the quirky habit of answering my own questions…**cheeky smile**)
1. If you could bring one Korean actor (male or female) home with you for dinner, who would it be?
2. If you’ve ever binge-watched a drama (and I’m guessing 99% of k-drama fans have possibly done so at least ONCE) what is the shortest time span in which you finished a single series? A day, 72 hours, one week? Tell us how many episodes in total.
3. If you could blog about anything else except Korean dramas, music, food, animes etc, what would it be? (I’d have loved to try out a fashion blog but it’s freakishly demanding on time and resources, I imagine)
4. Have you ever dreamed about a Korean actor (male or female)? Who was it? If no, which actor would you be happy to see in your dreams? (cheeky question time)
5. Another cheeky question…if you could spend a day playing the female/male lead to your favorite actor, which drama would you choose to star next to them? (Lately I’ve been wishing to be the heroine next to So Ji Sub, and I’d have loved to be in Master’s Sun)
6. What is one thing you aren’t so good at, but you wish to improve on and maybe even excel at?
7. When last have you learned something new, say a new skill, language or hobby and what is it? (I tried a few pole dancing classes, but couldn’t seem to get the hang of it – L.O.L)
8. What’s your favorite Korean OST track right now? (I’m so feeling “Eclipse” by Patrick Joseph from My Beautiful Bride OST)
9. What’s your favorite Korean non-OST track right now? (Sober by BigBang is my go-to song at the mo’)
10. Recommend up to 1-3 dramas you recently watched (whether old or new drama). Why recommend them?
11. Which 1-3 dramas would you NOT recommend? Tell us why?
-Blogs I Nominate:
Things the following blogs have in common? They’re gorgeous! And they look so well thought out and detailed, which gives me blogging goals! I’m happy to have met these blogs, and I know you’ll feel the same…
I love blogs with loads of reviews, recaps and recommendations. You’ll find that the above listed blogs offer these three “R’s” aplenty. I can’t wait to discover more about them starting now!